Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Boost for tourism in Shropshire as new Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery impresses UK and overseas visitors16th December 2014
- More visitors are being attracted to Shrewsbury and Shropshire thanks… Read More »
- Shrewsbury's Carols In The Square Concert15th December 2014
- Shrewsbury's annual Carols in the Square concert takes place Wednesday… Read More »
- Direct Rail Line from Shrewsbury to London Starts Today!15th December 2014
- Virgin Trains have launched their new Shrewsbury to London direct… Read More »
- SVR'S GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY YEAR SET TO BE ITS BUSIEST YET15th December 2014
- The future's not just bright; it's golden for the Severn… Read More »
- Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust Raises £25,000 in Art Fund Crowd Funding Project12th December 2014
- The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust in Shropshire has worked with… Read More »