Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Google Names the Date: From 16th April 2015 they will penalise non-responsive websites1st April 2015
- You may recall reading in previous e-newsletters about the need… Read More »
- Tips to Spot Scam Emails1st April 2015
- We have seen an increase in the number of scam… Read More »
- Shrewsbury tops table of UK's 'Healthiest High Streets'1st April 2015
- You may have seen or heard in the news recently… Read More »
- Two new faces join the Shropshire Tourism team1st April 2015
- We are pleased to welcome our new Web Development Officer… Read More »
- English Tourism Social Media Index Results Announced1st April 2015
- The English Tourism Social Media Index is an annual league… Read More »