Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre hosts Cookery Launch on Saturday 6th February2nd February 2016
- The award winning Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre has a packed… Read More »
- Free admission for mothers on Mothering Sunday At Blists Hill Victorian Town, 6th March1st February 2016
- Blists Hill Victorian Town, near Ironbridge, is inviting all mums… Read More »
- Meccano mechanical marvels come to Enginuity 26th January 2016
- Members of the Telford and Ironbridge Meccano Society (TIMS) will… Read More »
- Volunteer opportunities at Dudmaston...25th January 2016
- Pop in for a cuppa and join the team! Building… Read More »
- £100 off websites - A Special Offer for Shropshire Tourism Members8th January 2016
- If you are looking to refresh your website or considering… Read More »