Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is free and open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Website Launches21st March 2017
- The IT team have been busy recently working on websites… Read More »
- Welcome our newest Team Member21st March 2017
- A big welcome to our newest team member Jake O’Brien,… Read More »
- Update on VisitEngland Quality Schemes' licence21st March 2017
- The VisitEngland accommodation assessment schemes have been successfully run under… Read More »
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)21st March 2017
- The EU’s long awaited General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was… Read More »
- Impact of Business Rates Increase in the Self Catering Sector21st March 2017
- South West Tourism Alliance have commissioned a report into the… Read More »