Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- A South Shropshire Family Business Raises £1200.00 for Macmillan at Their Annual Classic Vehicle Day.20th May 2015
- Eaton Manor Country Estate near Church Stretton held its second… Read More »
- Can you help identify the mystery Shropshire church?19th May 2015
- Shropshire Tourism has received an interesting call for help from… Read More »
- Shropshire Hills Art Week 30th May to 7th June19th May 2015
- This regional arts event is an opportunity for visitors to… Read More »
- £1 Sunday parking in Shrewsbury decision aims to boost tourism15th May 2015
- Sunday visitors to Shrewsbury will be able to park all… Read More »
- A wealth of summer holiday fun at the SVR14th May 2015
- Whether they’re dotty about dinosaurs or potty about princesses, there’s… Read More »