Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- MECCANO COMES TO IRONBRIDGE22nd April 2015
- Intricate Working Meccano Models at Enginuity: 2nd – 4th May.… Read More »
- "Mobilegeddon"21st April 2015
- Today is the day Google start penalising non responsive websites… Read More »
- To Check the Tide of Prejudice20th April 2015
- John Cooke Bourne and the London & Birmingham Railway Coalbrookdale… Read More »
- Happy 20th Birthday Shropshire Tourism!17th April 2015
- Shropshire Tourism, the independent not-for-profit tourism marketing organisation for the… Read More »
- SIGNIFICANT MILESTONE’ IS REACHED AS 100TH EXHIBITOR SIGNS UP TO THE BIG ART SHOW14th April 2015
- Organisers of The Big Art Show are pleased to announce… Read More »