Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Mayor starts work on Shrewsbury’s pioneering touring caravan park and wellness centre24th August 2016
- Shrewsbury’s Mayor Councillor Ioan Jones today cut the first turf… Read More »
- Shrewsbury - The 8th Happiest Place to Live in the UK!17th August 2016
- Our county town has recently been voted the 8th ‘Happiest… Read More »
- Escape to the Country Filming in Shropshire 12th July 2016
- We have recently been liaising with the production company for… Read More »
- Britain’s favourite Hidden Gem 12th July 2016
- Visit England have been working with leading pork pie manufacturer… Read More »
- It’s official, British B&Bs are some of the best in the world! 12th July 2016
- A recent article from the online booking agency Eviio has… Read More »