Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Four Hotels given Special Praise by Top Tourist Guide19th October 2016
- Four family-run hotels in the region have been singled out… Read More »
- Domestic Tourism on the Rise 13th October 2016
- The VisitBritain/VisitEngland Annual Review for 2015/16 reports record-breaking domestic visitor… Read More »
- Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery Open Evening13th October 2016
- Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery are having an open evening… Read More »
- Take part in English Tourism Week 201713th October 2016
- The VisitEngland annual celebration of the English tourism industry, English… Read More »
- Changes to Web Entries on the Shropshire Tourism Website13th October 2016
- The Good News! – Alasdair Sawday, Johansens and others…. As… Read More »