Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shropshire Council is seeking people’s views on the future delivery of visitor information services in northwest Shropshire.24th November 2015
- A consultation runs from 17 November until 29 December 2015. Read More »
- Spotlight Awards 2015: Shropshire's best food and entertainment venues pick up gongs18th November 2015
- Shropshire’s best-loved eating and entertainment venues had their moment in… Read More »
- Dogs Boost Tourism?13th November 2015
- Are your customer’s dog lovers? Is your business dog friendly? Read More »
- Shrewsbury Christmas Lights Switch-On Set to Be a Cracker of an Event11th November 2015
- The festive season is upon us and Shrewsbury is about… Read More »
- RAF Museum Play Area Takes Off With Help From Students.11th November 2015
- Youngsters to the RAF Museum Cosford will soon be enjoying… Read More »