Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shropshire's Tourism Industry Still Looks to the Stars3rd March 2015
- Shropshire Tourism members have voted overwhelmingly in support of retaining… Read More »
- Forthcoming Leaflet Swaps – Dates for your Diary3rd March 2015
- Join Oswestry Borderland Tourism at their leaflet swap on Wednesday… Read More »
- Your Invitation to Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre (17th March)3rd March 2015
- To celebrate English Tourism Week (14th – 22nd March) and… Read More »
- Recommend a Friend3rd March 2015
- Following feedback from members at our recent AGM, Shropshire Tourism… Read More »
- Shropshire Tourism's New Partnership with Accept Cards3rd March 2015
- We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Accept… Read More »