Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre Launches New Website18th August 2014
- The Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre in Craven Arms is excited… Read More »
- Ludlow Food Centre Wins Top Cheese Award14th August 2014
- A Shropshire cheese maker has come out on top in… Read More »
- New Summer Menu at The Glutton Club11th August 2014
- The Glutton Club restaurant in Shrewsbury has just unveiled their… Read More »
- Ludlow Pantry Opens7th August 2014
- A new cafe and deli has opened in Ludlow that… Read More »
- Could you get cheaper insurance?31st July 2014
- One of the (many) benefits of being a Shropshire Tourism… Read More »