Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Ceilidh and summer BBQ at Blists Hill Victorian Town22nd July 2015
- If you are looking for a fun and unusual way… Read More »
- Financial Support for Better Broadband in Shropshire7th July 2015
- Eligible businesses and charitable organisations in Shropshire can now apply… Read More »
- Shropshire Tourism Press & PR Activity7th July 2015
- We thought you might like to hear about just some… Read More »
- Digital Marketing for Tourism Businesses in Oswestry & North Shropshire7th July 2015
- A free workshop is being held on 31st July for… Read More »
- Shropshire Tourism Ambassador Scheme & Blog Opportunity7th July 2015
- Following suggestions received from a Shropshire Tourism member, we are… Read More »