Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shrewsbury Crowned Britain In Bloom Champion Of Champions 17th October 2014
- Shrewsbury has been crowned the Champion of Champions by Britain… Read More »
- Ludlow Food Centre is Expanding!16th October 2014
- The multi-award winning food retailer and winner of Britain's Best… Read More »
- Made in Shropshire16th October 2014
- 'Made in Shropshire', a recipe book with a difference, a… Read More »
- Shrewsbury Brochure Competition Winner Announced9th October 2014
- The result of the 2014 Visit Shrewsbury brochure competition has… Read More »
- 'Unofficial' Ironbridge and Telford Map publication 2nd October 2014
- We have been made aware of a gentleman selling advertising… Read More »