Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Apley Farm Shop’s fifth anniversary13th April 2016
- Having opened in the coldest winter in decades, when temperatures… Read More »
- Southern Shropshire LEADER Programme 12th April 2016
- The new LEADER Programme, a funding stream introduced at the… Read More »
- Special Offers 12th April 2016
- Please remember to send us your special offers to upload… Read More »
- Cost of Travel Fraud Rises Dramatically 12th April 2016
- Recent press coverage states that the amount of money lost… Read More »
- Mobile-friendly websites to rank higher on Google 12th April 2016
- Last year, Google started to penalise non-mobile-friendly websites in search… Read More »