Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shropshire Bridge Featured in New Winnie-the-Pooh 'Poohstickopedia' Book26th August 2015
- Cantlop Bridge near Shrewsbury has been recommended as one of… Read More »
- Ludlow Food Centre MD; Edward Berry moves on from The Shropshire Hills to the Dorset Coast.21st August 2015
- Edward Berry came to Shropshire with a brief years ago… Read More »
- Gorgeous Contemporary Christmas Craft Fair19th August 2015
- Experience the first taste of Christmas at Gorgeous, a contemporary… Read More »
- Your FREE trade day ticket to Ludlow Food Festival10th August 2015
- It's Ludlow Food Festival time again (11th-13th Sept) and we… Read More »
- New Faces at Shropshire Tourism10th August 2015
- You may be aware that at the time of writing… Read More »