Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Escape to The Country, Bargain Hunt…and King Arthur!20th September 2016
- We have been busy lately liaising with various press visits… Read More »
- VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 19th September 2016
- The awards; now in its 28th year, recognises businesses and… Read More »
- Promo Video Production - Members Discount19th September 2016
- We are now excited to offer our members discounted rates… Read More »
- Google to penalise intrusive ads on your website19th September 2016
- In a bid to make the experience even more friendly… Read More »
- Shropshire & the Welsh Borders brochure 2017 – Last chance to advertise!19th September 2016
- We are currently working on the official visitor guide for… Read More »