Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- SVR ANTICIPATES ANOTHER BUMPER SUMMER FOLLOWING RELAUNCH OF TV CAMPAIGN17th July 2014
- The Severn Valley Railway (SVR) is looking forward to another… Read More »
- Cosford to hold Centenary Charity Ball10th July 2014
- A glittering Centenary Charity Ball will be held at the… Read More »
- Living Dangerously 9th July 2014
- Terence Spencer Photography Exhibition comes to Shrewsbury Museum & Art… Read More »
- Special Events at Hobsons Brewery, Cleobury Mortimer – 10th July and 17th September 20142nd July 2014
- Hobsons are putting on a couple of special events and… Read More »
- Reminder to accommodation businesses: Farm Stay UK accept Shropshire Accommodation Assessment Scheme2nd July 2014
- Just a note to our members who are already members… Read More »