Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- 30% off the very best menus in the County11th March 2014
- Buy your copy of the Shropshire Star today (11th March… Read More »
- Find out about the heritage on your doorstep and how it can help your business10th March 2014
- Free to tourism related businesses and organisations Read More »
- BBC One looking for people who live in interesting homes in Shropshire7th March 2014
- BBC One are looking for people who live in interesting… Read More »
- Shrewsbury's new Museum & Art Gallery set to open its doors following ground-breaking restoration7th March 2014
- Shrewsbury's new Museum & Art Gallery at The Music Hall… Read More »
- 2014 Marmalade Awards5th March 2014
- A South Shropshire food producer has cemented its place as… Read More »