Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Experience the first Conservation Church11th September 2014
- Almost 2,000,000 visitors a year explore the Churches Conservation Trusts's… Read More »
- Shropshire Mobile Coverage – very short survey3rd September 2014
- The Business & Enterprise Team at Shropshire Council have asked… Read More »
- Allergens Leglisation3rd September 2014
- We wanted to highlight an article in VisitEngland's Quality Edge… Read More »
- Medical help for your guests in Shropshire3rd September 2014
- Do your customers/guests know where to go if they have… Read More »
- Heritage Open Days in Shropshire 11th - 14th September3rd September 2014
- Heritage Open Days is a national initiative, now in its… Read More »