Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Is your website fast enough? 9th June 2016
- How fast your website loads is soon to be taken… Read More »
- Shropshire Tourism Membership Renewals 7th June 2016
- Just a heads up to all those members due to… Read More »
- How is Business for you? 7th June 2016
- We have recently received comments from members that their business… Read More »
- Have your say on the Local Economy 7th June 2016
- Each quarter the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce takes part in… Read More »
- ‘Connecting Shropshire’ – May Update & Hundred House case study 7th June 2016
- We often talk about the importance of the internet to… Read More »