Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Tantalise your tastebuds at Shrewsbury Food Festival25th February 2015
- Dates for you diary – 27th & 28th June 2015:… Read More »
- Marketing the Irresistible Offa; Promoting Walking and Distinctiveness -A Walking With Offa Business Workshop 13th February 2015
- The Walking with Offa programme would like to invite you… Read More »
- The Music Hall in Shrewsbury Shortlisted for Top Architecture Award13th February 2015
- The Music Hall, home to Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery,… Read More »
- Two AA Rosette Awarded to Old Downton Lodge13th February 2015
- AA Hotel Services is delighted to announce that Old Downton… Read More »
- Half-term fun launches weekend running at the SVR11th February 2015
- A jam-packed programme of half-term family fun launches the first… Read More »