Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- #GREATdayout Half Term - Digital Campaign24th October 2014
- Visit England are running a social media campaign over the… Read More »
- Shrewsbury's Blooming Great Gardens!24th October 2014
- Hot-on-the-heels of last week’s announcement that Shrewsbury had been crowned… Read More »
- Rare behind the scenes look into aircraft conservation 24th October 2014
- 9th - 15th November 2014 10:15am - 1:00pm £5 per… Read More »
- Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre gets in the mood for Halloween24th October 2014
- Sue Allen, Visitor Experience Team Assistant at Shropshire Hills Discovery… Read More »
- Shrewsbury Crowned Britain In Bloom Champion Of Champions 17th October 2014
- Shrewsbury has been crowned the Champion of Champions by Britain… Read More »