Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Send us your business logo & help your ranking30th September 2014
- Do you have a logo for your business? To help… Read More »
- Why be graded by the Shropshire Accommodation Assessment Scheme?30th September 2014
- Now in its fifth year, we're delighted that more businesses… Read More »
- 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked30th September 2014
- Could yours be one of them? Advice on what to… Read More »
- Arts Council England announces £864,000 investment to support museum development across the West Midlands26th September 2014
- Arts Council England has announced Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust as… Read More »
- Apley Apples at Activ8 25th September 2014
- A farm shop near Bridgnorth are supplying 70 apples a… Read More »