Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- GIVE RAF MUSEUM PROJECT ITS CHANCE TO SHINE25th June 2015
- The RAF Museum Cosford is appealing for local votes as… Read More »
- Royal Air Force Museum secures National Lottery Investment for RAF Centenary Programme19th June 2015
- The Royal Air Force Museum is delighted to announce that… Read More »
- Road Closures for Shrewsbury Half Marathon 21st June 201519th June 2015
- There will be road closures in and around Shrewsbury on… Read More »
- RAF Cosford Air Sells Out!9th June 2015
- The airshow on 14th June 2015 has now SOLD OUT.… Read More »
- The First Casualty of War is Truth - Free Artist Talk2nd June 2015
- Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery - 11th June 2015 6.30pm… Read More »