Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Royal Air Force Museum secures Heritage Lottery Fund Investment for 'The First World War In The Air'10th April 2014
- The Royal Air Force Museum is delighted to announce that… Read More »
- EVER WONDERED ABOUT HOME SWAPPING?9th April 2014
- We are looking for people who want to try out… Read More »
- Congratulations to Ironbridge9th April 2014
- The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust have made it to the… Read More »
- North Shropshire Tourism AGM9th April 2014
- For those unable to attend the North Shropshire Tourism AGM,… Read More »
- Shropshire Tourism AGM9th April 2014
- Minutes of the 2014 Shropshire Tourism AGM are now available… Read More »