Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Shropshire County Hotels Unveil New Website7th May 2013
- A group of ten luxury hotels in Shropshire joined forces… Read More »
- Destination Shrewsbury Newsletter3rd May 2013
- For Shrewsbury members interested in reading the latest Destination Shrewsbury… Read More »
- VisitEngland Call Out for Content3rd May 2013
- VisitEngland are planning their next few month’s PR activity and… Read More »
- Self Catering Insurance Discount for Shropshire Tourism Members3rd May 2013
- Shropshire Tourism has negotiated a 5% discount off Self Catering… Read More »
- British Travel Awards - Shropshire best in West Midlands 3rd May 2013
- Organisers of the British Travel Awards held back in November… Read More »