Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Life of Medieval Bowman Revealed30th March 2015
- Shropshire Council rangers at Severn Valley Country Park are excited… Read More »
- Bike4Life Organisers Highlight the Importance of Road Safety30th March 2015
- Bikers from Shropshire and the wider Midlands area are invited… Read More »
- Shrewsbury tops table of UK's 'Healthiest High Streets'26th March 2015
- A league table of the "healthiest" and "unhealthiest" high streets… Read More »
- Become a Cadbury Eggsplorer this Easter25th March 2015
- Cadbury Easter trails and childrens’ activities at Dudmaston Mondays, Wednesdays… Read More »
- Queen Victoria’s 81st birthday celebrations25th March 2015
- Blists Hill Victorian Town; Whitsun half-term 23rd - 31st May.… Read More »