Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- 2014 Shropshire & Welsh Borders Brochure Hot off the Press10th December 2013
- Shropshire Tourism has just taken delivery of the new 2014… Read More »
- Winners of Shropshire County Hotels Competition Announced6th December 2013
- The lucky winner of Shropshire County Hotel's Autumn Competition has… Read More »
- New Chairman of Shropshire Tourism Announced2nd December 2013
- Deborah Clough has been elected Chairman of leading county-wide tourism… Read More »
- Shropshire in 'Off The Beaten Track' on ITV, 6th December 8pm - make sure you tune in!28th November 2013
- In the fifth episode of this new series, Christine Bleakley… Read More »
- Tales of Middle Farm25th November 2013
- This is the story of one enterprising Shropshire Tourism member,… Read More »