Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel Wins Four National Awards in One Week!7th October 2015
- The stunning silver-stone former Georgian rectory has recently been awarded… Read More »
- Fishmore Hall in top ten for "'Britain's favourite place to stay' in LandLove Magazine Awards 2015 6th October 2015
- One of ten hotels voted in Britain to be named… Read More »
- Print & Design1st October 2015
- Thinking of 2016 print requirements? Read More »
- “Connecting Shropshire” Update…1st October 2015
- We often talk about the influence the internet has on… Read More »
- ‘Shropshire Days Out’ leaflet is back!1st October 2015
- Due to its success, the Shropshire Days Out Brochure is… Read More »