Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Support Fern Britton as she cycles through Shropshire #Challenge 5723rd January 2015
- TV presenter and author Fern Britton will be cycling 57… Read More »
- Shropshire Council Food Allergen Training 10th February22nd January 2015
- Shropshire Council are running a training session for businesses on… Read More »
- Vote for Severn Valley Railway in BBC's Countryfile Magazine Awards22nd January 2015
- The Severn Valley Railway has been shortlisted as one of… Read More »
- New Dracula Film to be set in Shropshire16th January 2015
- Shropshire has been chosen as the location for a new… Read More »
- FROM THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS TO THE SEVERN VALLEY14th January 2015
- You're more likely to see film sets dominating the hills… Read More »