Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- Food Legislation Course25th November 2014
- Shropshire Council is running a course on Tuesday 2nd December… Read More »
- Create pneumatic rockets and discover the fun of flying at Enginuity25th November 2014
- Half-Term 14th – 22nd February Read More »
- FOCUS HOTELS TAKES OVER MANAGEMENT OF MERCURE SHREWSBURY ALBRIGHTON HALL HOTEL & SPA24th November 2014
- New owner Ampthill Investments Ltd set to invest significantly in… Read More »
- Midlands' Best Deli or Farm Shop 2014 announced20th November 2014
- Ludlow Food Centre has been announced as the Midlands' Best… Read More »
- Work of a wildlife group revealed at the Severn Valley Country Park17th November 2014
- Natural history enthusiast, Patrick Clement is visiting Shropshire Council’s Severn… Read More »