Welcome to the Shropshire Tourism members' website.
Shropshire Tourism Membership is open to any business, individual, organisation or group interested or involved in any way with the visitor economy in Shropshire and the surrounding area.
Put simply - if you or your business benefits from visitors and visitor spend then you should be a member of Shropshire Tourism (But don't just take our word for it!)
We are the official not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for Shropshire, with over 500 private sector members including accommodation providers, attractions, activity businesses, wedding and conference venues, shops, food and drink businesses and event organisers.
This website contains a mix of news, offers and opportunities, business advice and support which we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
You may be an existing member or full member of Shropshire Tourism or you may be thinking about becoming one in the near future... whichever the case we hope you find what you need here!
Please also feel free to contact us - any member of the team will be happy to talk to you whenever you have a question, concern or wish to discuss ways of improving your business.
Latest industry news and updates.
- WIN a Lost Lanes Book by Jack Thurston25th May 2016
- Jack Thurston, best-selling author of Lost Lanes and presenter of… Read More »
- Help Ironbridge Gorge Museums Win the Night Connect! Art Competition 11th May 2016
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums are excited to announce that we have… Read More »
- Marches Growth Hub May Events 11th May 2016
- The Marches Growth Hub are holding a number of Business… Read More »
- Keep up to date with our Events & News Feeds at Discounted Rate 11th May 2016
- What better way to let your visitors know what’s going… Read More »
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words 11th May 2016
- Now is the time to capture photos of your property… Read More »